[su_button url=”https://www.abbott-group.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Dangerous-Goods-Cabinets.pdf” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#FFFFFF” color=”#f15e24″ size=”4″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: file-pdf-o” icon_color=”#1e3f7c” title=”Dangerous Goods Brochure”]Download Dangerous Goods Brochure[/su_button]
Orbit’s Corrosive Storage Cabinet 160L offers a safe and secure storage solution for storing all types of corrosive chemicals. Particularly corrosive chemicals in any workshop or warehouse environment. The corrosive cabinets are constructed using steel that is fully welded, double walled thermal protection and an inbuilt spill containment. The cabinet is fully compliant with all relevant Australian Standards. So, this provides peace of mind that storage of your corrosive chemicals is safe and compliant. The shelves within the cabinet are fully adjustable and in addition to that the cabinet includes a patented sequential door closing system.
In short, the Corrosive Storage Cabinet 160L offers everyday safe storage for most substances under Class 8 of Dangerous Goods. A cabinet that is fully compliant with legislative construction requirements. The supply of the cabinet is fully assembled.
- Doors will open to 180° provides an easy shelf removal,
- Under bench metal cabinet,
- Height adjustable shelves,
- Complies with Australia Standards 3780,
- Key lock on the door handles with three-point latch locking,
- Adjustable leveling feet,
- Double-walled thermal barrier,
- Flash arrester and vent openings,
- Powdercoat high gloss finish with protection undercoat etch, and as well as
- Polyethylene spill collection trays on each shelf to protect against accidental spills and leaks.