The Drum Dolly is an ideal way to move drums safely around your warehouse or workshop environment. It assists with the transport of even the heaviest drums with ease. The Dollie has a capacity of holding a 55-gallon drum.
The dolly is constructed with a heavy duty steel frame. The dolly provides a balanced surface to avoid the risk of tipping and spilling the contents within the drum. Whatever the drum contains whether it is dangerous goods or materials, the dolly is an effective method to moving the drums safely.
Dollies will last for many years as a result of the design and its protective yellow powder-coat finish. The four swivel caster wheels allow to pull and push the dolly with ease. The cross-strap feature prevents the dolly from warping so as to keep the load safe and secure.
The dolly comes supplied as a flat pack, with one (1) dolly and four (4) swivel casters.
Features and specifications:
- Rim height: 2 inches
- Wheel assembly height: 3-1/2 inches
- Load capacity: 1,000 pounds (450kg)
- Material: Powder-coated yellow frame and legs, durable polycarbonate-surface wheel casters
- Sturdy cross-strap design supports even the heaviest loads to prevent tipping
- Rugged enough for even the toughest jobs and terrain