- “ABBOTT” means Paracella Pty Ltd (ATF The Kelvin Flintoff Family Trust) T/a Abbott Storage Systems, its successors and assigns or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of Paracella Pty Ltd (ATF The Kelvin Flintoff Family Trust) T/a Abbott Storage Systems.
- “Customer” means the person/s buying the Goods as specified in any invoice, document or order, and if there is more than one Customer is a reference to each Customer jointly and severally.
- “Goods” means all Goods or Services supplied by ABBOTT to the Customer at the Customer’s request from time to time (where the context so permits the terms ‘Goods’ or ‘Services’ shall be interchangeable for the other).
- “Price” means the Price payable for the Goods as agreed between ABBOTT and the Customer.
Defects, Warranties and Returns, Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (CCA)
The Customer must inspect the Goods on delivery and must within seven (7) days of delivery notify ABBOTT in writing of any evident defect/damage, shortage in quantity, or failure to comply with the description or quote. The Customer must notify any other alleged defect in the Goods as soon as reasonably possible after any such defect becomes evident. Upon such notification, the Customer must allow ABBOTT to inspect the Goods.
In the event that the Customer cancels delivery of
Cancellation of orders for Goods made to the Customer’s specifications, or for
Shipping & Packing
Delivery (“Delivery”) of the Goods is taken to occur at the time that:
- the Customer or the Customer’s nominated carrier takes possession of the Goods at ABBOTT’s address;
ABBOTT(or ABBOTT’s nominated carrier) delivers the Goods to the Customer’s nominated address even if the Customer is not present at the address.
At ABBOTT’s sole discretion the cost of delivery is included in the Price.
The Customer must take delivery by receipt or collection of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. In the event that the Customer is unable to take delivery of the Goods as arranged then ABBOTT shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for redelivery and/or storage.
ABBOTT may deliver the Goods in separate installments. Each separate
Any time or date given by ABBOTT to the Customer is an estimate only. The Customer must still accept delivery of the Goods even if late and ABBOTT will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the Customer as a result of the delivery being late.
Request a Refund
To request a refund of your product/s please phone 1300 514 152 or alternatively email email@example.com.
Please have you invoice number handy. One of our friendly sales representatives will assist with your concerns.
Terms & Conditions
Find our terms and conditions here: Terms & Conditions