White 2 Door Locker 1800H x 300W x 450D Bank of 4 is delivered as an assembled unit. Each Locker consists of 2 equi-sized and is accessorised with one shelf, coat hooks, and a hanging rail. It provides a convenient crinkle free storage of coats, documents, folders and general items.
All steel storage lockers are equipped with double folded doors and welded coiners. The units are well ventilated. The lockers are lockable with a single action cam locks (2 keys provided).
The White 2 Door Locker 1800H x 300W x 450D Bank of 4 offer individualized secure and well-ventilated storage for personal belongings in offices industries and sports clubs. Strong and lockable for peace-of-mind they’re available in one two three and four-tier options as well as a new combination version.
A range of secure locking options are available along with ready to go accessories such as shelves coat hook and rails. Plenty of capacity in a compact shape allows you to make the most of the space you have available.
Clients that purchase their lockers from Abbott Storage Systems include:
- National Tools
- Trade West Industrial Supplies
- Australian Laboratory Services
- Sea To Summit and many more!
White 2 Door Locker 1800H x 300W x 450D Bank of 4 Features & Benefits
- Place to securely store belongings
- Well ventilated storage for personal belongings
- Powdercoat finish
- Modular all steel construction
- Great for any office, school or workshop environment
- Comes equipped with a variety of accessories
- Replacement keys available
- All panels replaceable
- 5 Year Warranty
- All panels are recyclable
- Colour: White
- Single Locker Dimensions (mm): 1800H x 300W x 450D
- Unit Dimensions (mm): 1800H x 1200W x 450D
- Bank: 4
- Spare keys,
- Locker sloping top 1200mm (30°),
- Locker seat stand 1200mm Long,
- Locker mop stand 12005mm Long,
- Locker shelf 300mm Wide,
- Code lock,
- Digital lock, and
- Spare barrel with 2 keys.
Care & Maintenance of your White 2 Door Locker 1800H x 300W x 450D Bank of 4
Inspection & Maintenance
- Function ability of the lockers, check once a year:
- Open and shut the locker. Check the ease of the process and note if there are any problems with the latch door frame, hinge and lock bar.
- Check for any missing or broken parts. Are the hooks loose or is the coat rod bent?
- Inspect the locker for any dents, sharp edges or rivets popped out.
- Grease the following once a quarter:
- The lock bar located just inside the door.
- The door hinges. (WD40 works well)
- Missing or broken parts – Contact Us.
- Preventative care:
- Anchor the lockers securely to the wall and/ or floor to prevent them from falling over. This will damage the lockers and you will have to have them serviced or replaced.
- Install the lockers in a well ventilated area. This will reduce the humidity in the lockers, which could be an excellent breeding ground for mold and mildew.
- Clean the lockers:
- Dust and clean the lockers inside and out yearly.
- Clean the lockers with a non abrasive, mild detergent. Rinse with warm water and dry the lockers thoroughly right away. Do not leave any moisture behind.